Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, March 13, 2010

hypocrites

before i start with my post,
i want to thank beryl low wei ting for being such an awesome sister.
though she's extremely annoying sometimes,
but she's always there for me,
listening to my sorrows and heartaches.
love you tingy dear.
-
-
just came back after watching Breakout with baby dee at esplanade.
thumbs up for the show.
can't wait to go for the next one. (:
-
work at Woodlands Ring Secondary school yesterday.
sold chocolates with aunty again.
sales was so good that we sold out for most of the items.
record breaking sales ever.
aunty gave me ritter sport chocolate, gummy bears, and 2 boxes of chocolates.
she was really nice and funny la.
she asked me if i smelt something nice,
and i didn't smell anything.
after awhile she realised that it was my perfume.
and then she asked:
aunty: you used perfume is it?
me: yup, why?
aunty: very nice leh. what brand ah?
me: DKNY. it's the green apple be-delicious one.
aunty: Ohh. expensive?
me: quite. i couldn't bear to buy it despite wanting it so much. and my best friend bought it for me for christmas last year.
aunty: WAH YOUR FRIEND SO GOOD. YOUNGSTERS THESE DAYS VERY GOOD TO EACH OTHER AH.
me: hahaha, she's my laopo mah.
aunty: AIYO, CLOSE UNTIL CAN MARRY EACH OTHER.
-
laughed non stop.
hehehe,
thanks laopo for the perfume. (:
-
-
-
hypocrite: a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives.
-
i mean, it's a fact that everybody practice hipocrisy at some point of time in their lives.
towards certain people, and for certain reasons,
such behaviour is shown.
-
in my opinion,
if i dislike somebody and i bitch about that person,
it is unlikely that i will ask that person out to catch up,
or some shopping trip or gathering.
i mean,
i obviously dislike you.
so why should i make myself miserable by spending time with you,
and then getting annoyed by your actions and after that,
i'll bitch about you again.
sadly enough,
most people do that.
-
i don't understand why do some people behave like this.
for example,
you bitch to me about this particular person,
and claim that you can't tolerate her nonsense anymore.
and then the next thing i know,
you're blogging about an outing that you've enjoyed so much with that particular person.
posting pictures
and then after that,
you come and bitch to me about things that the person did.
-.-
i mean,
if you really dislike him/her so much,
why bother asking that person out?
or why even bother going out with that person?
if i really dislike somebody,
and that person has successfully made me hate him/her,
i wouldn't even bother going out with him/her.
and it's true.
i made all sorts of excuses to avoid meeting this particular person.
the sight of him/her annoys the hell out of me.
-
and then,
i know that another particular person doesn't like me because of something that i did not even do.
fine.
you can carry on maligning.
because in the first place,
you are not even someone that matters to me.
to the extent,
if something tragic happened to you,
i won't even be bothered.
you will get your retribution.
and since you tell others how much you dislike me,
why did you even bother telling me how much you care for me?
and if i needed someone you'll always be there for me?
give me a break you hypocritical bitch.
-
another one,
she blogged about things that were obviously referring to me.
and she made use of me for her own selfish desires.
she told me that she regarded me as a very close friend,
someone like a sister.
and yet,
she bitched about me to others,
and obviously in her blog posts.
-.-
what do you call this?
i call this being a two faced bitch.
which also means, a hypocrite!
she claimed that i'm her close friend right?
but my boyfriend matters more to her than me.
in various situations,
she obviously preferred having my boyfriend around than me.
and she'll only ask my boyfriend out, not me.
what rubbish is this, seriously?
i can't stand it.
-
i admit,
i, myself, am a hypocrite sometimes.
sometimes we get hypocritical to prevent unwanted situations to happen.
it's something like a white lie.
but when i do bitch about someone,
i definitely don't go and act close to them .
neither will i organise outings with them or initiate contact.
the thought of allowing myself to suffer in their presence just puts me off.
people,
just give me a break.
don't come bitching to me about others,
and then act happy and close to them.
it's just plain disgusting.



No comments: