Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

after thoughts.

as an afterthought,
i realised that my previous post was rather silly.
that temporary moment of emotions overwhelmed me.
friends,
of course, lovely ones.
i should have known that i have my lovely friends around me.
after putting a not-so-happy- msn nick,
at least 20 conversation windows popped out.
friends, asking what's wrong.
friends, asking what can they do to help.
and yet i blogged that ridiculous post?
i must have lost my sanity.
-
and so,
feeling so dejected the whole night,
Ellene dear wanted to meet me for dessert buffet.
so yup,
she's gonna bring me.
and i'm so excited about it.
-
supposed to make a trip down to school today.
but for several reasons,
it's postponed to tmr.
thank goodness Gary is okay with it.
shall go down to school after work tomorrow.
-
to end,
thanks for everybody's concern,
and laopo please get well soon.

No comments: